Are you tired of those BORING Gym workouts?
How would you like to get in shape and Learn to Defend yourself at the same time?
Here at Gracie South Bay Jiu Jitsu we believe anyone can learn Jiu Jitsu. As part of our Women’s Program we offer a Woman’s only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Class as well as a Mixed Self Defense Class. Learn the most effective self defense techniques and championship proven Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques from Female World Champion Leticia Ribeiro. It is not a qualification to compete to participate in our women’s program! But is a qualification to Have Fun!! The goal for our women’s class is to teach women how to effectively defend themselves, while promoting exercise, and creating a fun environment.
- Self Defense
- Weight Loss
- Stress Relief
- Increased Self-Esteem
As a separate part of the women’s program we do have a Competition Team. It is not a requirement to compete but we do offer the tools and techniques to those who wish to pursue Jiu Jitsu at a competitive level. The women’s competition team training has separate classes that are announced. There are multiple benefits to also participating in the women’s competition team:
Gracie South Bay Women’s Team:
- Train with women from all over the world
- Attend women’s training camps for no additional charge
- Train with world champions from several different weight classes and divisions
- Safer sparring with competitors of your size, weight, and strength
- Classes are taught by world class female instructor
- Excellent competition training
- Self defense training